- News type:
- Report or publication
- Mon 5 May 2014
Our Corporate Plan sets out our priorities for the next three years and how we intend to achieve our aims:
- Get the right outcome every time and in good time – by being proportionate, efficient and consistent.
- Make it easier to resolve complaints about pensions – by ensuring more people know where to go for help and by working closely with our stakeholders and partners.
- Provide a trusted, accessible service – by listening, delivering on promises and being honest about what we can and can’t do
- Deliver value for money – by making a difference to how pension schemes are run and by continually reviewing and improving the way we work.
- Ensure everyone who works here is supported to succeed – by being a good employer and helping people develop their potential.
Read the corporate plan to find out more: