Office Assistant / Customer Service Assistant
Canary Wharf, London
The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) is looking for two new Office / Customer Service Assistants to accept a rewarding role as part of a growing and busy team, based in modern offices in Canary Wharf.
TPO is a free, independent organisation set up to help people that have any complaints/issues about workplace pensions. We are impartial and aim to constantly support one another to provide the best service we can for the people who need us most.
Your new role
Working within our Central Support Team, your new role will provide administrative support across TPO. These are varied administrative roles which, although managed centrally, will be allocated to support one of our teams. You will have the opportunity to be involved in and develop your skills in a wide range of work including:
- accurately updating and maintaining TPO’s casework management system database;
- preparing cases for allocation to staff and volunteer advisers;
- creating and updating spreadsheets which manage and monitor cases;
- supporting the planning and implementation of stakeholder engagement activities and events;
- supporting the delivery of the Quality Assurance framework.
You will be able to demonstrate experience working in a customer-facing environment and have strong written communication skills. You will be flexible, able to juggle multiple tasks, and able to work well within a team. You must be comfortable speaking to people on the phone and remain professional at all times. You will need to have strong administration and organisation skills.
Rewards include a competitive salary plus a range of excellent benefits including:
- Membership of a well-defined benefit pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 2½ privilege days.
- Flexitime - we offer flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work from home.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- An excellent working environment – great office and great facilities.
Please note that we will be sifting through applications as they come in and if a successful candidate is found this post will close.
Closing date: Monday 02 November at 23:00
Interview dates: TBC