Notice of oral hearing
There will be a hearing on 10 August 2021 at 10am at the offices of The Pensions Ombudsman, 10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, E14 4PU, as part of the Pensions Ombudsman’s investigation of:
- complaints made by six Applicants against:
- Ecroignard Trustees Limited (in its capacity as trustee of the Genwick Retirement Benefits Pension Scheme or the Uniway Systems Retirement Benefits Pension Scheme (together, the Schemes), as applicable); and
- Park View Administration Limited; and
- a referral made by Dalriada Trustees Limited, in its capacity as trustee of each of the Schemes, against Ecroignard Trustees Limited (in its capacity as trustee of each of the Schemes).
The hearing will be held in public. However, it is essential that any member of the public wishing to attend contacts us as soon as possible, and in any event no later than Friday 6 August 2021, so that the necessary arrangements can be made. Attendance may not be possible otherwise. Requests or enquiries in relation to this hearing should be made to 020 7630 2200 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TPO resolves more complaints despite the challenges of the past yearDate:The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) today publishes its Annual Report and Accounts for 2020/21. The Report highlights the introduction of a single application process for all pension complaints, ensuring complaints are resolved at the earliest stage.
- Anthony Arter to continue as Pensions Ombudsman for a further yearDate:Today, the Department for Work and Pensions announced that Anthony Arter’s term as Pensions Ombudsman and Pension Protection Fund Ombudsman has been extended for a further year.