Skip to main content

Our videos

What you need to do

If you are unhappy with the pension scheme provided by your employer or a pension plan you’ve arranged with an insurance provider or another organisation then you need to complain to the people you think are at fault.


How we can help

If you have tried to sort out a problem about the management of your personal or occupational pension and aren’t satisfied with the outcome you can ask us to help.