Aegon Section 32 buy-out plan (CAS-30344-V3B5)
I do not uphold Mr G’s complaint and no further action is required by Aegon.
Mr G has complained that:-
· He did not choose to transfer his pension benefits into the Plan.
· He cannot now transfer the Plan to another pension arrangement.
· He cannot take pension benefits at age 55.
· He was misled by Aegon when he was advised to get advice from an independent financial adviser (IFA).
- Complainant: Mr RRespondent: The Trustee of the SchemeOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Interpretation of scheme rules/policy termsRef: PO-20210Date:
- Complainant: Mr NRespondent: AJ BellOutcome: UpheldComplaint Topic: Interpretation of scheme rules/policy termsRef: PO-29668Date: