University of Bristol Pension and Assurance Scheme (PO-26295)
The Trustee of University of Bristol Pension and Assurance Scheme (the Trustee)
I do not uphold Mr R’s complaint and no further action is required by the Trustee and the University.
Mr R has complained that:-
· He could not take his pension benefits at age 65.
· Contracted Out Deductions (CODs) have been taken from his State Earnings Related Pension Scheme (SERPS) pension from 2015, but he has not received his pension or Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) from the Scheme.
· The Scheme should not have been approved in 1978 as the Scheme rules do not allow him to claim his GMP at age 65.
· He had lost the majority of his pension.
· He had lost faith in the pension system and suffered immense stress.
- Complainant: Mr YRespondent: The Trustee of the Halcrow Pension Scheme (No.2) (the Trustee)
Halcrow Group Ltd (HGL)
CH2M Hill Europe Limited (CH2M)Outcome: Not upheldTopic: OtherRef: PO-19775Date:
- Complainant: Dr RRespondent: NHS Business Services AuthorityOutcome: Not upheldTopic: OtherRef: PO-21659Date: