Lloyds Bank Pension Scheme No. 1 (PO-27008)
2. Willis Towers Watson
3. Equiniti Pension Solutions
I agree that part, but not all, of the complaint should be upheld. To put matters right for the part that is upheld the Trustee shall:
- pay Mr N £2,000 in recognition of the severe distress and inconvenience he has suffered in dealing with this matter; and
- pay Mr N £22.21 for the Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) transfer delay.
Mr N’s complaint against the Trustee, WTW and Equiniti, is that his entitlement under the Scheme is significantly lower than stated in previous retirement benefit quotations provided for him by Equiniti. There was also a delay in transferring the AVC element of his pension.
- The New Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (modified section for retained firefighters) (CAS-72510-R0F4)Complainant: Mr SRespondent: Humberside Fire & Rescue Service (HFRS)Outcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Misquote/misinformationRef: CAS-72510-R0F4Date:
- NHS Pension Scheme (CAS-80217-C7M2)Complainant: Mrs BRespondent: NHS Business Services Authority (NHS BSA)Outcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Misquote/misinformationRef: CAS-80217-C7M2Date: