London Clubs Limited Pension Scheme (PO-28860)
Barnett Waddingham LLP (Barnett Waddingham)
Mr H’s complaint against Barnett Waddingham and Aon is partly upheld. To put matters right, Aon shall remedy any financial injustice it has caused to Mr H.
Mr H has complained that:-
· Aon failed to implement his pension sharing order, (the Order), before the administration of the Scheme transferred to Barnett Waddingham. Aon should reimburse the charges for implementing the Order (the Fees).
· He was unable to access his benefits until April 2018, as the transfer of his pension was delayed. In the intervening period, his pension decreased in value by £9,000.
· Barnett Waddingham did not implement the Order from its effective date.
- Complainant: Ms NRespondent: 1. Cabinet Office
2. My Civil Service PensionsOutcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: DivorceRef: PO-23696Date:
- Complainant: Mr NRespondent: Veterans UKOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: DivorceRef: PO-23859Date: