NOW: Pensions Trust (PO-29179)
I do not uphold Miss X’s complaint and no further action is required by Comfy Quilts and E-Bedding.
Miss X has complained that Comfy Quilts and E-Bedding were late in:
· complying with their legal duties when automatically enrolling her into their pension schemes; and
· deducting and forwarding her monthly contributions within prescribed timescales.
Miss X said that she has suffered a financial loss because of these errors and is also concerned that Comfy Quilts and E-Bedding may have fraudulently profited from the interest earned on her contributions while they were improperly held in the Respondents’ bank accounts.
- Complainant: Mr NRespondent: William Morgan Group Limited (the Employer)Outcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Automatic enrolmentRef: PO-21285Date:
- Complainant: Mr TRespondent: 1. Aegon Plc
2. Faltec Europe LimitedOutcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: Automatic enrolmentRef: PO-21412Date: