Aviva Personal Pension Plan (CAS-39168-W8B3)
I do not uphold Mr S’ complaint and no further action is required by Aviva.
Mr S has complained that:-
· Aviva’s transfer exit fees are unreasonable and unfair.
· Aviva claims on its website that it does not charge exit fees, this is misleading.
· Aviva has failed to provide a satisfactory response to his request for a detailed explanation of how it calculated the exit fee applied to his transfer value (the Exit Penalty).
- Fidelity SIPP (CAS-39297-R2V2)Complainant: Mrs DRespondent: Fidelity International Ltd
Standard LifeOutcome: UpheldComplaint Topic: Charges/feesRef: CAS-39297-R2V2Date:
- Pilgrim SIPP (PO-26026)Complainant: Mrs WRespondent: Mattioli Woods PlcOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Charges/feesRef: PO-26026Date: