Scottish Teachers' Pension Scheme 2015 (CAS-46795-Y3P2)
I do not uphold Mrs E’s complaint and no further action is required by SPPA.
Mrs E’s complaint is that:
· The Scheme administrator failed to notify her that the Faster Accrual (FA) she had requested in September 2015 was only for one Scheme year and had to be requested again annually.
· The Annual Benefit Statement (ABS) she received after she had made her FA election was incorrect, as it showed the FA having been applied, which was not the case.
· No extra contributions had been deducted from her salary, meaning the FA has not been applied to date.
- NHS Pension Scheme (PO-18811)Complainant: Dr NRespondent: NHS Business Services Authority
Primary Care Support EnglandOutcome: UpheldComplaint Topic: AdministrationRef: PO-18811Date:
- Railways Pension Scheme (CAS-25367-B5T0)Complainant: CAS-25367-B5T0Respondent: Railways Pension Trustee Ltd
RPMI LtdOutcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: AdministrationRef: CAS-25367-B5T0Date: