Corporate Plan 2020-2023 published
Our Corporate Plan, published today, outlines our strategic aims over the next three years and our updated key performance indicators for 2020/2021.
Our priority is to continue to make improvements to the customer journey, by resolving complaints at the earliest possible stage, making it easier and quicker for all parties.
We have already come a long way in this respect, last year:
- Around 2,000 issues were resolved without any need to approach the persons responsible for the pension arrangements.
- A further 2,300 issues were resolved early before any internal dispute resolution procedure (IDRP) was completed.
- 95% of all pension issues raised with us were completed without the need for an Ombudsman Determination.
Over 2020/21, we will focus on:
- Our customers – to ensure we deal with cases in a timely and efficient manner and meet customers’ expectations.
- Our stakeholders – to help them handle their own complaints without the need for TPO to be involved.
- Our staff and volunteers – to continue to work towards making TPO a great place to work and volunteer.
The Corporate Plan also outlines potential effects to our business as a consequence of the Covid-19 pandemic and new key performance indicators to cover quality and satisfaction from our customers, stakeholders, staff and volunteers.
Next year will mark the start of a new three-year Corporate Plan and we will be consulting with key stakeholders later in the year.
See the Corporate Plan 2020-2023 for full details.