Notice of oral hearing: August 2021
There will be a hearing on 10 August 2021 at 10am at the offices of The Pensions Ombudsman, 10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, E14 4PU, as part of the Pensions Ombudsman’s investigation of:
- complaints made by six Applicants against:
- Ecroignard Trustees Limited (in its capacity as trustee of the Genwick Retirement Benefits Pension Scheme or the Uniway Systems Retirement Benefits Pension Scheme (together, the Schemes), as applicable); and
- Park View Administration Limited; and
- a referral made by Dalriada Trustees Limited, in its capacity as trustee of each of the Schemes, against Ecroignard Trustees Limited (in its capacity as trustee of each of the Schemes).
The hearing will be held in public. However, it is essential that any member of the public wishing to attend contacts us as soon as possible, and in any event no later than Friday 6 August 2021, so that the necessary arrangements can be made. Attendance may not be possible otherwise. Requests or enquiries in relation to this hearing should be made to 020 7630 2200 or to email@example.com.
- Workplace pensions – unpaid pension contributionsDate:Today The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) in collaboration with MoneyHelper and The Pensions Regulator (TPR) publishes a new factsheet “Workplace pensions – unpaid pension contributions”.
- Notice of oral hearing: November 2021Date:There will be a hearing on 25 November 2021 at 10am hosted at the offices of The Pensions Ombudsman.