Andor Retirement Fund (CAS-12698-H6X8)
I do not uphold Ms N’s complaint and no further action is required by Hornbuckle.
In summary, Ms N’s complaint against Hornbuckle is that:-
· There was delay, incompetence and maladministration by Hornbuckle following her request to transfer the SIPP.
· Hornbuckle failed to issue invoices and alert her about missed rental payments, for the property held within the SIPP (the SIPP property), or the potential consequences.
· Hornbuckle failed to notify her that Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) was payable on the lease for the SIPP property, or that the lease needed to be registered.
· The receiving pension provider, Mattioli Woods, told Ms N there was no reason for the transfer delay, as it was willing to accept the SIPP, despite the outstanding issues.
- Complainant: Mr MRespondent: XPS Administration LimitedOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Transfers: generalRef: CAS-30891-B3Q9Date:
- Complainant: Mr NRespondent: Respondents B.S. Pension Fund Trustee LimitedOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Transfers: generalRef: PO-19854Date: