The People’s Pension (CAS-29947-Q0H2)
Mrs H’s complaint is upheld and to put matters right, CTC shall ensure that:-
· £242.80 of unpaid employee and employer contributions are paid into the Scheme.
· An additional payment is made into the Scheme; this being the investment return that the contributions would have received had they been invested on time less the investment return on the contributions that were remitted during the period in question.
· A payment of £500 is made direct to Mrs H for the significant distress and inconvenience caused to her.
Mrs H has complained that her former employer, CTC, has failed to pay all the pension contributions that were due to her into the Scheme.
- Creative Pension Trust (CAS-88008-Y9K4)Complainant: Mr YRespondent: Genco Male Emporium LtdOutcome: UpheldComplaint Topic: Contributions: failure to pay into schemeRef: CAS-88008-Y9K4Date:
- NEST (CAS-85318-T5R7)Complainant: Miss LRespondent: Beckhall Properties LimitedOutcome: UpheldComplaint Topic: Contributions: failure to pay into schemeRef: CAS-85318-T5R7Date: