Aviva Multi Pension Personal Plan (CAS-39026-L7Y8)
I do not uphold Mr D’s complaint and no further action is required by Aviva.
Mr D has complained that the terminal bonus he received from the Plan when he retired was lower than quoted in earlier communications with Aviva. He has asked Aviva to restore his terminal bonus to the higher level.
Mr D has raised the following additional concerns:-
· The ‘misplacement’ of his funds by Aviva.
· The fact that Aviva ignored his complaint for 18 months.
· The fact that he did not receive a breakdown of what his maturing policy consisted of.
· The lack of notice provided by Aviva when reducing its terminal bonus rate.
- Complainant: Mr NRespondent: Teachers’ Pensions
Surrey County CouncilOutcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: Misquote/misinformationRef: CAS-43017-B9C7Date:
- Complainant: Mr YRespondent: Mercer Limited
Agfa UK Group Pension Plan Trustee LimitedOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Misquote/misinformationRef: PO-24299Date: