Aviva Master Trust (CAS-39734-V6Z6)
I do not uphold Mr N’s complaint and no further action is required by the Trustee or Aviva.
Mr N has complained that:-
· Aviva failed to complete the transfer of his Standard Life Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) fund into the Trust within a reasonable timeframe.
· This delay caused him to cancel the transfer and incur a financial loss by taking the AVC benefits as a lump sum instead.
· The Trustee offered him an award in recognition of his financial loss, then withdrew the offer.
- Complainant: Mr SRespondent: B.S. Pension Fund Trustee LimitedOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Transfers: generalRef: PO-18197Date:
- Complainant: Mr YRespondent: Trustee of the Simon Group Pension Fund
Barnett Waddingham LLPOutcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: Transfers: generalRef: PO-24361Date: