Mr E’s complaint is upheld and, to put matters right, Berics shall ensure that:-
· All of the unpaid employee and employer contributions are paid into the Scheme.
· An additional payment is made into the Scheme, being the investment return that the contributions would have received had they been invested on time.
· A payment of £1,000 is made direct to Mr E for the serious distress and inconvenience caused to him.
Mr E has complained that his former employer, Berics, has failed to pay all the pension contributions due into the Scheme.
- Complainant: Mr ERespondent: TPT Retirement Solutions (formerly The Pensions Trust Retirement SolutionsOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Contributions: failure to pay into schemeRef: PO-28516Date:
- Complainant: Mr ERespondent: Trustee of the Plumbing and Mechanical Services (UK) Industry Pension SchemeOutcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: Contributions: failure to pay into schemeRef: PO-27028Date: