Asphalt Reinforcement Services Pension Scheme (PO-21743)
Mr E’s complaint is partly upheld and to put matters right, PIM Trustees shall pay an award to Mr E in respect of the non-financial injustice it caused him
Mr E’s complaint against PIM Trustees concerns alleged financial loss as a result of its poor administration of the Scheme. Specifically:-
· Delays in completing the deed of removal and appointment (the Deed), in connection with its replacement as pensioneer trustee.
· Mismanagement of the leases for the commercial properties, including failure to re-negotiate them.
· Failure to complete the transfer of the share dealing account, after Barclays Plc (Barclays) decided to withdraw this facility.
- Johnston Press Pension Plan (CAS-40879-F5X4)Complainant: Mr ERespondent: Open Trustees Limited
Hymans Robertson LLPOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Transfers: generalRef: CAS-40879-F5X4Date:
- Old British Steel Pension Scheme (PO-17669)Complainant: Mr RRespondent: B.S. Pension Fund Trustee Limited
Open Trustees LimitedOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Transfers: generalRef: PO-17669Date: