Local Government Pension Scheme (CAS-29702-L0S7)
Mr U’s complaint is upheld. To put matters right, Southwark Council shall pay Mr U £500 in recognition of the significant distress and inconvenience which its errors have caused him. In addition, it shall send him a formal letter of apology.
Mr U has complained that Southwark Council failed to:-
· Pay all the Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) he made into the LGPS AVC scheme in a timely manner.
· Carry out an “inter-fund” transfer of his pension rights in the LGPS, including his AVC fund, to Lewisham Council without undue delay.
· Respond satisfactorily to his enquiries concerning when he would receive his 2018 annual benefit statements for the main LGPS and its AVC scheme.
· Properly deal with the subsequent complaint he made using its internal complaint procedure about its poor administrative service.
- Complainant: Mr DRespondent: Mercer
The Trustees of the Renault UK Limited Pension FundOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Failure to provide information/act on instructionsRef: CAS-36353-J5C3Date:
- Complainant: Mr NRespondent: The Trustees of the Innospec Limited Pension PlanOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Failure to provide information/act on instructionsRef: PO-29382Date: