Local Government Pension Scheme (CAS-29702-L0S7)
Mr U’s complaint is upheld. To put matters right, Southwark Council shall pay Mr U £500 in recognition of the significant distress and inconvenience which its errors have caused him. In addition, it shall send him a formal letter of apology.
Mr U has complained that Southwark Council failed to:-
· Pay all the Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) he made into the LGPS AVC scheme in a timely manner.
· Carry out an “inter-fund” transfer of his pension rights in the LGPS, including his AVC fund, to Lewisham Council without undue delay.
· Respond satisfactorily to his enquiries concerning when he would receive his 2018 annual benefit statements for the main LGPS and its AVC scheme.
· Properly deal with the subsequent complaint he made using its internal complaint procedure about its poor administrative service.
- NHS Pension Scheme (CAS-53198-W8C5)Complainant: Miss RRespondent: NHS Business Services AuthorityOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Failure to provide information/act on instructionsRef: CAS-53198-W8C5Date:
- BP Pension Fund (CAS-52248-V9M5)Complainant: Mr TRespondent: BP Pension Trustees Limited (the Trustee)
BP UK Pensions & Benefits (the Administrator)Outcome: Partly upheldComplaint Topic: Failure to provide information/act on instructionsRef: CAS-52248-V9M5Date: