NHS Pension Scheme (CAS-29964-N1S8)
Mr Z’s complaint against NHS BSA is partly upheld. To put matters right, NHS BSA shall pay £1,000 to Mr Z for the serious distress and inconvenience that he has suffered.
Mr Z has complained about NHS BSA’s delay in administering his pension. In particular, he is unhappy with the service he has received from NHS BSA in relation to:
· processing his claim and paying his pension benefits;
· providing information about his entitlement; and
· investigating and responding to his complaint, including the redress offered.
- Complainant: Dr NRespondent: Sun Life Financial of CanadaOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Benefits: refusal/failure to pay or late paymentRef: CAS-38761-Q0T4Date:
- Complainant: Mrs YRespondent: NHS Business Service AuthorityOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Benefits: refusal/failure to pay or late paymentRef: CAS-31676-N1P3Date: