NHS Pension Scheme (CAS-29964-N1S8)
Mr Z’s complaint against NHS BSA is partly upheld. To put matters right, NHS BSA shall pay £1,000 to Mr Z for the serious distress and inconvenience that he has suffered.
Mr Z has complained about NHS BSA’s delay in administering his pension. In particular, he is unhappy with the service he has received from NHS BSA in relation to:
· processing his claim and paying his pension benefits;
· providing information about his entitlement; and
· investigating and responding to his complaint, including the redress offered.
- Teachers' Pension Scheme (CAS-41640-P6C2)Complainant: Mrs RRespondent: Teachers' PensionsOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Benefits: refusal/failure to pay or late paymentRef: CAS-41640-P6C2Date:
- The Carillion Public Sector Pension Scheme (CAS-43906-F2C2)Complainant: Mr YRespondent: Independent Trustee Services LimitedOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Benefits: refusal/failure to pay or late paymentRef: CAS-43906-F2C2Date: