ReAssure Retirement Account (CAS-40059-V7L1)
I do not uphold Mrs N’s complaint and no further action is required by ReAssure.
Mrs N has complained that ReAssure used the incorrect unit price date to purchase her chosen units when setting up her new Retirement Account. She would like to establish:
· when ReAssure received the completed application form;
· what date should have been used to sell and purchase the relevant units; and
· what financial loss she has suffered.
- Complainant: Mrs NRespondent: NHS Business Services AuthorityOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Benefits: refusal/failure to pay or late paymentRef: CAS-41310-M3X4Date:
- Complainant: Mr LRespondent: Aviva Life and Pensions UK LimitedOutcome: UpheldComplaint Topic: Benefits: refusal/failure to pay or late paymentRef: PO-25364Date: