NHS Pension Scheme (CAS-54702-Y2X3)
I do not uphold Dr U’s complaint and no further action is required by NHS BSA.
Dr U has complained that:-
· He has suffered the loss of a missing personal private pension fund of £121,520.19 and the weekly payment of £224.00 for over six years since 2013 when he retired.
· His annual pension from the NHSPS was incorrectly calculated as £2,189 per annum whereas it should be £4,563 per annum.
· The NHSPS only covers occupational pension and does not include a personal pension to which over £100,000 of National Insurance Contributions (NICs) were paid between 1997 and 2017 and which remain unaccounted for.
He asks that NHS BSA pay him a lump sum of £120,000, being 25% of the pension pot he believes has accrued together with six years back payments totalling £71,232.00. He would also like to be able to transfer his private pension to Legal & General.
- Civil Service Compensation Scheme (CAS-40586-H8N5)Complainant: Mrs RRespondent: The Cabinet Office
MyCSPOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Failure to provide information/act on instructionsRef: CAS-40586-H8N5Date:
- Brandrick Holdings Ltd 1989 RBS (CAS-39899-Z6M3)Complainant: Mr KRespondent: The Trustee of the Brandrick Holdings Ltd 1989 Retirement Benefits SchemeOutcome: Not upheldComplaint Topic: Failure to provide information/act on instructionsRef: CAS-39899-Z6M3Date: